Sending an instrument into Paige’s Music for repair is a very easy process. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Call us at 1-800-382-1099 to let us know that your instrument needs service. We’ll arrange for a loaner to be sent to your school so your student isn’t without an instrument for class. TIP: You’ll need to keep your mouthpiece, bow, reeds, and cleaning items with you so that you’ll have them to use with the loaner until your instrument is returned to you.
2. See your director to fill out our repair tag. A properly filled out repair tag is of vital importance in processing your repair and getting it back to you in a timely matter. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- School name – Just an example: We call on seven schools with the name Lincoln in it. Important to have the complete name. Lincoln JH, Lincoln MS etc.
- Students name- Important. Especially when last name is different from Parent’s
- Parent’s name- Vital! When looking up contracts, billing etc.
- Address – Vital
- Parent’s email – for contacting with estimates or questions
- Phone numbers – for contacting with estimates or questions
- Specific problems – We always look over the entire instrument top to bottom when it comes in for repair. We want to make sure the instrument goes back in the best shape possible after repair. It always helpful to have anything specific notated here. That way the repair person has it right in front of them while they are checking your instrument in and will make sure to address your concerns.
3. Our District Manager will bring the loaner with him on his next visit to your school. He will also pick up your instrument and bring it back to the store for servicing. Most of the time your instrument will be returned to you the following week.
TIP: Make sure you take your mouthpiece, bow, reeds, and cleaning supplies out of the loaner and put them back i your original case once your instrument has returned to your school.
You can also do this online.
1. Go to our website at www.paigesmusic.com
2. Scroll down and click on “Service Request”
3. Fill in the form and click on the blue “Submit” button
TIP: If you fill this form out after our store hours and we visit your school the next day, there’s a very good chance that we won’t have your loaner with us. If possible, try to make these requests before we close the night before.
When do we visit your school? Find out here!
As always, if you have any questions or experience any problems along the way, please contact us at