Limited Edition Alert! – The Yamaha Xeno “Kangakki” Trumpet
Unveiled at the NAMM show just several weeks ago, the limited edition Yamaha Xeno “Kangakki” has arrived at Paige’s Music. Even more exciting is that there are only 100 of these trumpets available in the United States!
Based on the acclaimed YTR-8335IIS Xeno, the Kangakki is truly one-of-a-kind with gold plated accents on the valve caps, valve buttons, black mother-of-pearl finger buttons, and a 16C4 mouthpiece with gold plated rim and cup. Finally, the “Kangakki” bell engraving adds one final touch that symbolizes “the highest quality of instruments for musicians of any level”.
- A new bell design contributes to optimum resistance for a powerful tonal core and accurate slotting. The new design also enhances playability in the upper register.
- Thinner valve casing and pistons, as well as the modified angle of the branch tube (knuckle) result in improved response and provide the performer with an ideal blowing resistance.
- The button on the 1st slide serves to fine-tune the blowing resistance for optimum control.
- The height of the main slide water key gutter has been increased for optimum resistance, and the ends of the water key spring have been curled for improved response.
- Double case with backpack straps.
For inquiries, please contact Ross Werner, Trumpet Specialist at Paige’s Music.